The forest offers the ideal backdrop for a successful seminar
Choose our woodland location and see how the forest helps your team work together better, increases energy levels and boosts productivity at your meeting, seminar or sales event.
Domaine du Grand Bois offers a stunning leafy setting for groups of 20 to 360 people; an outstanding location, a site designed in harmony with the woodland environment and all the facilities you need to make your forest seminar a success.
A convenient location for all your guests
Domaine du Grand Bois is ideally situated just over 2 hours from Paris, Clermont-Ferrand and Tours and 3 hours from Lyon and Dijon, making it easy to reach for huge numbers of businesses. It sits at the heart of over 100 hectares of woodland, making it the perfect countryside destination for your company. Head to Nièvre to enjoy nature and drink in the fresh forest air!
Fully equipped to maximise results
With various different well-appointed halls, we’re ideally placed to meet your requirements. All our meeting venues are fully equipped (video projectors, internet connection, etc.) and we can cater to all seminar configurations (plenary meetings, subcommittees, workshops, etc.):
- 1 hall to seat 120 people
- 1 chairman’s lounge to seat 30 people
- 1 hall to seat 100 people with projection equipment and a 20 m² stage
- 6 modular lounges (three measuring 110 m² and three measuring 210 m²)
- 6 reception rooms (one measuring 160 m², three measuring 250 m², one measuring 285 m² and one measuring 390 m²).
Modular, perfectly equipped workspaces
Our friendly atmosphere and attractively decorated rooms will help your teams give full reign to their creativity! The layout of the rooms is highly modular. The seating can be organised in a whole range of ways to meet your needs and objectives.
Snug, comfortable accommodation
To ensure everyone gets a good night’s sleep, our cottages offer all the warmth and comfort of a Scandinavian home. They are decorated in a rustic style with a modern twist, with enough space to really relax and make yourself at home. They are perfectly equipped, and all have Wi-Fi connections.
We can accommodate up to 360 guests in 66 one- to three- bedroom cottages. And, we can locate your entire group in one area, in adjacent cottages.
A range of catering options
Choose the catering options best suited to your event. We can offer a continental or more copious breakfast, a relaxed buffet lunch, and a dinner based on local specialities or a themed evening. We will work with you to create the perfect solution for your event, drawing from our wide range of bespoke options.
Team-building activities or relaxation
What are you aiming to achieve by bringing everyone together for your event? Perhaps you want to boost team spirit, build customer loyalty or thank your staff? Choose from our list of over forty activities and step outside your everyday setting to really talk, share company values and develop team spirit.
- On-site activities:
- An overflow swimming pool and an indoor heated swimming pool, open all year round
- A jacuzzi, a fitness room, a tennis court and a miniature golf course
- A well-being centre with sauna, Turkish bath, herbal tea room and massage room
- A central lake with electric boats, pedalos, canoes and stand-up paddles
- An open-air adventure park with six treetop trails, zip wire and free fall jump
- Activities close by: the Magny-Cours F1 circuit ten minutes’ drive from the site offers go-karting, driver coaching, etc.
We will work with you to put together a bespoke programme to make your event both productive and fun!
A single contact from start to finish
We will tailor your seminar to your specific requirements, and support you every step of the way to ensure it is a success. Our “turn-key” packages include venue hire, catering, accommodation and activities. You can rely on our team – we’re experienced in organising incentive days and corporate events.